Thank you for joining in today – we’ll chat knitting, yarn and colour
The banksia in the vase is a flower of the Orange Banksia tree or the Banksia prionotes.
We show the April Yarn Club yarns - SPOILER alert! - I just realised I forgot to show these pretties! They are right there under my nose and I didn’t even see them. Aghhhh! Woopsies :-/
• Ridgy-Didge :: Aurora australis
• Jumbuck :: The Reef
• Cobber :: Jacaranda Stroll
What’s On the Needles ::
• Granito by Joji Locatelli – in Fair Dinkum DK in the colour Blue Gum http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/granito and https://www.dingodyeworks.com.au/collections/fair-dinkum-dk
• Heavenly by Ankestrick – in Jumbuck in the colour Mona http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heavenly-2 and https://www.dingodyeworks.com.au/collections/jumbuck
We chat nails – Jamberry nails, enabled by pixieb on Ravelry. Thank you Derrin https://www.jamberry.com/au/en/
Gorgeous knitting by my friend Gosia ::
• Wild Flowers Socks by the Sweater Collective in Ridgy-Didge http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wild-flowers-socks
• Kurrajong Socks by the Wool Club in Ridgy-Didge http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kurrajong-socks
• And Gosia’s OWN design (!) socks in Fair Dinkum left overs. Oh my, Gosia! These are fabulous! https://www.dingodyeworks.com.au/collections/fair-dinkum
On the Crochet Hook ::
• Addydae’s Three Springs Mystery Crochet-Along http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/three-springs
• A shout-out to Claire of YouTube Bob Wilson for her crochet and teaching skills https://www.youtube.com/user/bobwilson123
COLOUR MY WORLD ::
We feature Addydae’s Crochet shawl BLURRE to choose a line up of pretties to make your own Blurre.
Blurre is released this week, on Thursday, April 6.
We talk combinations – the how and why of putting together a nice selection that suits anyone’s stash and colour likes.
We briefly mention Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/find-your-fade
Colour line ups (from outside shawl edge) are ::
Also (in a 5 colour assortment) ::
And in the soft colours of the Jumbuck ::
Due to popularity, we’ve got more colour packs in the shop this week for Casapinka’s Goldfish Memory Shawl. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/goldfish-memory
And ….. Minis! Packs of Ridgy Didge Dingo Tails in Semi-solids and also in Speckles
Thank you to Ambah O’Brien for her generosity last month! I trust you treated yourself to at least one of Ambah’s beautiful designs. http://www.ravelry.com/designers/ambah-obrien
And Bendigo Chatter – The Sheep and Wool Show is July 14-16. Clear your diaries http://www.sheepshow.com/
Thank you for joining in. It’s always nice to spend time with you :-)