Hello and Hi! So great to be back
Even more so as I only just made this schedule in the nick of time.
But, we’re here and it’s super to be with you again.
In this episode, we mention;
• The Three Springs Shawl Mystery Crochet-Along with Addydae Designs, crocheted in Ridgy-Didge; colours Bellingen, Mandalay and Ghost http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/three-springs Yarn Only kits available here
• The Kirra Shawl by Ambah O’Brien knit in Jumbuck yarns http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kirra-shawl
• The Joji Locatelli Mystery Knit-Along, which also features as a KAL in the Dingo Dyeworks group, so double-dip! http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/dingo-dyeworks/3623617
- Brioche patterns by Shara Lambeth, who is on Instagram as @Shara_made http://www.ravelry.com/designers/shara-lambeth
The Crochet throw, hanging on the day bed is the Kaleidoscope pattern by Eclectic Gipsyland http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kaleidoscope-12
New colours from the dye pot – all are Jumbuck yarns
100% Extrafine Merino in a Single Ply twist with 385m/100g in fingering weight. This yarn is Superwash treated for your convenience.
• Clara (I made a boo-boo in the video)
• Mildred and
You will find all these in Thursday’s Shop Update at https://www.dingodyeworks.com.au/ at 4pm (GMT+8hrs)
Thank you for joining me today.