A very late welcome to this week’s Dingo Dyeworks podcast. A 3 day long migraine saw me run way behind schedule, but I’m pleased to report we have a boomer of a podcast to hopefully make up for lost time. In this week’s Ep, we solve the world’s waste problems, we talk all the exciting new patterns and colours and we support the Australian Dingo. So let’s begin!
Please find links to any mentions as per follows;
- Kaleidoscope Throw, designed by Eclectic Gipsyland in Brown Sheep Company ‘Cotton Fleece’ 80% Cotton 20% Merino. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kaleidoscope-12
- Cozy Made Things Blog and maker extraordinaire, Kristin http://cozymadethings.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/twelve-block-granny-square-blanket.html
- Dingo Muts pattern by –chookgirl- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dingo-muts
- Dingo Dyeworks supports Dingo Den Animal Rescue http://www.dingoden.net/
- Gradient Yarn packs in this week’s Shop Update :: 8 x Dingo Tail 100m/25g each. Total of 200g 800m per pack from DingoDyeworks.com.au
Colours are :: 1. Blue Gum Breezes (blues)
2. Jolly Swagman (pinks)
3. Home Among the Gum Trees (greens)
- Perleograde Pattern and photos by Christopher Salas http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/perleograde , using a pack of Dingo Dyeworks gradient yarns and a skein of Semi Solid yarn.
- Colour matching suggestions shown in the video are:
The greens (Home Among the Gum Trees) go with Pinky, Wallaroo, Flannel, Kangaroo Apple, Swamp Daisy, Canal Rocks, Boronia – all in Ridgy-Didge yarns, as well as Jumbuck yarns in Clara, Alice and Mona.
The blues (Blue Gum Breezes) go with Pinky, Boronia, Flannel, Swamp Daisy, Wallaroo, Bight and Kangaroo Apple in Ridgy-Didge, as well as Mona and Alice in Jumbuck yarns.
The pinks (Jolly Swagman) go with Claret Tops, Bight, Kangaroo Apple, Wallaroo, Boronia, Flannel, Pinky and in Jumbuck, the Mona colour looks lovely.
- Dingo Dyeworks Yarn Club KAL http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/dingo-dyeworks/3594722/
- Dingo Dyeworks Joji Locatelli Starting Point MKAL in DD yarn http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/dingo-dyeworks/3623643/
- Free Your Fade Shawl by Andrea Mowry and support of Republic of Wool http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/free-your-fade
- Free Your Fade Suggested yarn packs available at Shop Update time https://www.dingodyeworks.com.au/collections/kits
- Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show http://www.sheepshow.com/ July 14-17, 2017
- Dingo Dyeworks Market Stall at SPIN IN 2017 :: Celebrating Handweavers, Spinners and Dyers Guild Diamond Jubilee on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at Alexander Park Craft House, Menora, Perth, Western Australia from 9:30am – 2pm. Entry $7 per person, incl meal and tea/coffee and chance at lucky door prize! Please contact @craftieewe on Instagram for further details.
- Shop Updates will be held June 1, June 15 and June 22 at 4pm Perth time (GMT +8:00hrs)
- Next Podcast is scheduled for 4pm June 20, local Perth time (GMT +8:00hrs)
Thank you for joining me. Hooroo!